Single-prong transfer tool
3-prong transfer tool
10" pillow form
Pins, sewing needle and thread
12" of 1/2" ribbon
In Stockinette stitch, using a #2.5 keyplate: 17 sts and 22 rows = 4”/10 cm
Scalloped edge (See technique instructions)
Stockinette stitch (St st)
NEEDLES REQUIRED 47
PILLOW (knitted in one piece)
- Using closed CO Method, CO 47 sts. COR. RC=000.
- Follow technique instructions to complete edge. RC=012.
- K to RC=127.
- BO back stitch.
- Weave in ends.
- Fold piece so that scalloped edge overlaps BO edge by 2". (Edge can be centered or offset.) Pin, baste and tack together.
- Sew buttons following picture for a "buttoned up" look.
- Weave ribbon in and out of row of eyelets and secure ends. Pin sides so you have a 10" square.
- Remove pins on one side and use mattress stitch to sew seam. Add pillow form and complete rem side seam in same way.
projects for the Ultimate Sweater Machine!