1. COR. With WY, CO 87 (93, 97) sts. K 6 R. Break off.
2. Change to MY and K 83 (89, 93) R. COL.
3. Insert latch tool in second st from edge 4 R below and unravel
4. Latch up from rib.
5. Skip next st. Drop and latch up next st as for steps 3 &
6. Repeat step 5 across.
7. BO across in backstitch.
8. COL. Bring forward 87 (93, 97) ndls to HP and pick up as many
sts from the first R MY.
9. K 4 R. Convert sts as for Top Ribbing. BO in backstitch.
1. COR. With WY, CO 92 (98, 102) sts. K 6 R. Break off.
2. Change to MY and work as for back, but work the center 18 sts
in cable pattern either from chart or as follows: (Note that stitch/needle
numbers are written starting left to center. After establishing
the converted sts from Row 1, you may want to wait to convert sts
until you have knitted approximately 20 more rows.)
Row 1: K 1 R. COL.
a. Convert st 9 on the LHS of 0 to a K st.
b. Remove sts 7 and 8 onto two 1-prong tools.
c. Place st 7 on ndl 8 and st 8 on needle 7: LHS cross.
d. Convert st 6.
e. Work LHS cross over sts 5 and 4.
f. Convert st 3.
g. Leave sts 2 and 1 on LHS of 0 and sts 1 and 2 on RHS of 0 as
h. Repeat steps f-a above for sts 3-9 on RHS.
Rows 2, 4, 6, 8, 10: K.
Row 3: Rep Row 1, but also work a 4 st cable over the center
4 sts: Using your 2-prong tools, remove center 4 sts onto the 2-prong
tools and place the 2 sts on the RHS tool onto two empty needles
on the LHS and the 2 sts on the LHS onto the two empty needles on
Rows 5, 7, 9: Repeat Row 1. Repeat Rows 3-10 for patt st.
3. Continue with established patt over center 18 sts until same
length as Back. RC=83 (89, 93)
4. Work Top and Bottom Ribbings as for Back.
5. BO across in backstitch.
Sew side seams.
1. Measure in 5 (5 1/2, 6) from side seams along top edge
of front of camisole and place marker.
2. Rep for back.
3. Attach yarn at one end of marker on front and crochet a 10
long chain, attaching it to the corresponding marker along back
4. Turn and work 1 sc in each existing sc to front marker. Break
off and secure.
5. Rep for second strap.
1. COR. With WY, CO 74 (78, 84) sts. K 6 R. Break off. RC=000
2. Change to MY and K 14 R. COR.
3. Make casing for elastic: Insert 1- or 3- prong transfer tool
in first st(s) of first row of MY and lift these sts up onto the
corresponding ndl 14 rows above. Continue until all sts of first
row of MY have been lifted onto ndls.
4. Continue knitting, increasing 1 st each end every 6 R 9 times:
92 (96, 102) sts. RC=68.
5. K to RC=214 (220, 226).
6. Insert latch tool in second st from edge and 6 rows down. Unravel
st to latch tool and latch up from rib. Skip next st. Repeat across
row, converting every other stitch. BO in backstitch.
Work as for back.
Sew side seams and casings, leaving one end open. Cut elastic to
fit and thread through casing. Stitch elastic to overlap 1/2.
Sew remaining casing closed.
projects for the Ultimate Sweater Machine!